This page features notable quotes from The Bill episodes, and who said them as well as other information should this be available.
- "I’ve got a husband, I know what it’s like when a bloke’s got the flu; somewhere between Ebola and Bubonic plague."
- ―Sergeant Sheelagh Murphy[src]
- "Knee deep in villains. Even the Cat's had form."
- ―Detective Sergeant Ted Roach[src]
- "Oh, and by the way, Gary, I've had to deal with enough knobs today. I'm sure it's very impressive, but keep it in your trousers, eh?"
- ―Insp. Gina Gold (to PC Gary Best)[src]
- "Sergeants stick together; maybe you should join the club"
- ―DS Phil Hunter (to A/DI Sam Nixon after he knows she will be demoted to DS)[src]
- "This is a disciplined police service and it's about time some officers were reminded of that!"
- ―Supt. Adam Okaro
FDO Robbie Cryer: “I’m even thinking of applying to the police. Next time we meet I might be on the Force!”
Borough Commander Jane Fitzwilliam (mutters): “If only we hadn’t done away with the height restriction.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.