PCs Gayle and Ryder are called to a disturbance and arrest a man for assault. He accuses the victim of abusing him as a child, but it appears to be a case of mistaken identity. DC Banks and DI Manson try to build a case against the real abuser. Manson's son Jake is diagnosed with leukaemia.
- Andrew Lancel as DI Neil Manson
- Patrick Robinson as DC Jacob Banks
- Chris Simmons as DC Mickey Webb
- Amita Dhiri as DC Grace Dasari
- Sally Rogers as Sgt Jo Masters
- Micah Balfour as PC Benjamin Gayle
- Rhea Bailey as PC Mel Ryder