Loxton and Ackland argue about height requirements. They are called to an RTA where a pregnant woman was involved in a hit-and run at a crossing. She later loses her baby. The driver comes in to report the accident after he has sobered up. Brownlow is back from a conference and wants to interview all the female officers in the station.
- Eric Richard as Sgt. Cryer
- Trudie Goodwin as W.P.C. Ackland
- Tom Butcher as P.C. Loxton
- Peter Ellis as Ch. Supt. Brownlow
- Ben Roberts as Ch. Insp. Conway
- Colin Tarrant as Insp. Monroe
- Lynne Miller as W.P.C. Marshall
- Larry Dann as Sgt. Peters
- Jeff Stewart as P.C. Hollis
- Clive Wood as D.C.I. Wray
- Natasha Williams as W.P.C. French
- Jonathan Dow as P.C. Stringer
This episode was written by Roger Leach, who plays Sgt. Penny, but who does not appear in the episode.