Michael Runs The Family Now is the 197th episode of The Bill.
D.I. Burnside talks to his snout about the robbery of a video shop owned by Michael Lovett, the son of a dead villain who has taken over the family business. An incident at a pub is believed to be retribution for the robbery. The snout's wife is having an affair with Lovett.
A woman, who had been to self-defence classes run by P.C. Stamp, breaks a man's arm. Sgt. Cryer thinks she used excessive force but she tells Stamp she was being molested. The man has form for indecent assaults.
- Eric Richard as Sgt. Cryer
- Christopher Ellison as D.I. Burnside
- Andrew Mackintosh as D.S. Greig
- Mark Wingett as D.C. Carver
- Larry Dann as Sgt. Peters
- Jeff Stewart as P.C. Hollis
- Graham Cole as P.C. Stamp