FAT'AC is the 130th episode of The Bill
Yorkie is on hand at the scene of a fatal accident. Everyone is being held up and Yorkie is stressing out. Petrol is leaking from crushed car which has dead occupants. Sgt. Penny, when he finally arrives, tells Yorkie off for not blocking off the road. When Yorkie goes to move a bus on, he discovers the bus driver is the husband of the driver of the crushed car. Yorkie is in shock and Viv is worried about him. Cryer seems to be the only one who understands. Yorkie is talking about giving up.
(Episode Cast: in credits order)
- Eric Richard as Sgt. Cryer
- Robert Hudson as P.C. Smith
- Roger Leach as Sgt. Penny
- Nula Conwell as W.P.C. Martella
- Colin Blumenau as P.C. Edwards
- Graham Cole as P.C. Stamp
- Mark Powley as P.C. Melvin
- Tony Haygarth as Geoffrey Weller
- Roy Boyd as Mr. Bell
- Richard Huw as James Rendle
- Martin Gower as Resident
- Juliet Douglas as Young Woman
- Michael Browning as Respectable Man
- Trevor Shield as Photographer
- David Finch as Ambulanceman
- Peter Finn as Ambulance Driver
- Ian Kearney as Fire Officer
- Graham Fawcett as Traffic P.C.
- Christine Sheldon Williams as Reeni
- This is one of the few episodes in which P.C. Ken Melvin talks about his faith.
- FAT'AC (the episode's title) is an abbreviation of fatal accident.
- Internet Movie Database at the